First of 6 bridal makeup bags complete. Love the pink and green so Spring-like.
- Separating Your Business (My Etsy Saga)
- Some items marked down
- Social Media and Your Etsy Shop
- Keeping Track of Expenses in your Etsy Business
- Only Worth the Time Put In
- What is the cost to sell Internationally, Import Duty and VAT (sales tax)?
- Working Hard This Week
- Where are you from?
- 6 hours is it enough??
- Quality over Quantity, A Cottage Business
Articles by Tag
accent colors Balancing a business and home Blog Review breakfast nook bridesmaids dress burlap bags Business Charity Events chatty cathy circle of friends clothing community conversation stopper cooking up a storm craft show Custom Orders dance costumes diy Eco-Friendly Etsy Etsy Business fabric scraps fabric squares Facebook fashion favorites Giveaway grosgrain ribbon Handmade happy new year hemming pants home home projects interior design iphone 4 item favorites linen fabric machine embroidery mini totes new years eve new years eve in new york new years eve in new york city Packaging etsy symposium success paint swatches Patterns Patterns Handmade personal obstacles Personal Reflections pillows pleated skirt pony tail holders Publicity scoop neckline seamstress sewing machines shop favorites shopping silk dupioni social butterfly spring collection Stay at Home Business style tailor Tent display throw pillows time off traditional irish dance Trunk Shows Tutorial upholstery project vacation Weddings Wholesale Work at home etsy biz work at home mom
- 30,126 hits
- Heard an owl hooting this morning. Will keep an eye on the doxies. 51 minutes ago
- I broke twitter 10 hours ago
- 6yo "mom today we learned about Math & about 2D and 3D" "2D sounds like tootie" "giggle giggle" 11 hours ago
- Reading this right now. Be back soon. #bedtimestories http://t.co/pyYFFDZsVu 12 hours ago