My NY coffee shop coffee cozy was on the Front Page of Etsy and with the promotion, along came 4 sales which is always nice. I was asleep when it happened but hubs woke me up to share the good news! This print is so fun, retro and makes a wonderful gift for you or a friend. My fabric is running low, so not too many more of these will be made. Thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement. :)
- Newest Itty Bitty Bag Team Member!
- Five Generations of Sewers
- New Website on Squarespace
- Nails Magazine Summer Issue Features Itty Bitty Bag
- Quest for 1000 Sales!
- August 2013 Lookbook Magazine
- And we are live at Saks!
- Oliver & Adelaide
- Je t’ adore Embroidered Hoop Art – Featured on Elite 16
- 2012 Year in Review
- 31,470 hits
- Although the day isn't over & I might run on the treadmill later. We'll see. 😊 3 hours ago
- Today was my first non-running day since 10/27. I think that is the most consecutive days of running for me ever. Yay!! 3 hours ago
- 1 hour of very hot yoga was exhausting & refreshing at the same time. #yoga #running 4 hours ago
- Good morning! #GFM 9 hours ago