My NY coffee shop coffee cozy was on the Front Page of Etsy and with the promotion, along came 4 sales which is always nice. I was asleep when it happened but hubs woke me up to share the good news! This print is so fun, retro and makes a wonderful gift for you or a friend. My fabric is running low, so not too many more of these will be made. Thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement. :)
- Five Generations of Sewers
- New Website on Squarespace
- Nails Magazine Summer Issue Features Itty Bitty Bag
- Quest for 1000 Sales!
- August 2013 Lookbook Magazine
- And we are live at Saks!
- Oliver & Adelaide
- Je t’ adore Embroidered Hoop Art – Featured on Elite 16
- 2012 Year in Review
- Isn’t She Lovely? Vintage & Spectacular!
- 31,308 hits
- Rotini Alfredo with chicken & broccoli. #whatsfordinner http://t.co/UhAQ4z8q2L 1 hour ago
- This is the problem with cooking from scratch. #potsandpans http://t.co/HhSnZBSJQU 2 hours ago
- I've learned that my life is in 3 major buckets. As hard as I try I can only find time for 2 buckets each day. Accepting this truth is hard. 5 hours ago
- Nothing better than feeling like you are actually flying!! #running 6 hours ago